The Twine forums are now archived. If you need help, please visit http://help.supermechanical.com

How can I delete a TWINE from my account

I need help to delete my TWINE from my account sio I can add it to a new account

Answers

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This is what I answered to a similar question elsewhere.
    There seems to be no way that I can find of deleting a Twine account. On the other hand, the Twine can only "remember" one WiFi connection, so connecting it to another network will wipe out the settings for the 1st one. But, and I haven't experimented with this, but intend to, will connecting to some other WiFi network connect the Twine with the account of the original owner? I suspect it does.
    You can try deleting all of the information in your account, and "saving" that, but I suspect that will not be permitted. The alternate is after connecting to your friend's network, you edit all the account information to the new owner's values.
  • Perhaps just pass along the password to the new owner so they can edit the account.
  • this really needs a better procedure.....
  • If the original owner of the Twine emails us at help@supermechanical.com requesting a Twine be deleted, we'll delete it and then the Twine can be set up on a different account.  
    We want to safeguard against hijacked Twines. :)